Lose 30 Pounds in 30 Days-
I will preface this article by saying that you must have 30 pounds of fat to lose to accomplish this.
There are a lot get fit quick pitches and products out there, most of them are a far cry from what they claim. If you want confirmation that my system does what I say it will do, call me at 843 860 9167 and I will have one of my clients call you.
So how do you loose 30 pounds in 30 days, if you have it to lose? In short, a complete lifestyle change and a change in your daily paradigm. You have to approach your entire day in a different way, a disciplined way. You have a goal, and you must strive toward that goal throughout your day.
1. eliminate sugar and alcohol
2. eliminate grains
3. eat lots of vegetables and fruits
4. eat plenty of healthy meat
5. eliminate all fast food
6. workout daily
7. lift weights 3 or more days per week
8. do 2 or more high intensity interval workouts per week
9. use appropriate periodization in your workouts
10. use the right balance of big and small exercises at the right time for your body
11. use the right set and rep schemes for your body at the right time
12. push yourself beyond your normal comfort zone
13. recover well
14. use cheat meals appropriately
Great gains don’t come easy. It takes science, hard work, discipline and a graceful insightfulness in your program design. This is something that can only be accomplished through years of learning and experience.